If you have suggestions for resources, let me know.
- Peer Tutors are available through Student Affairs. Students can obtain a peer tutor by e-mailing PeerTutors@wlu.edu
- Download Python - make sure you download Python3, not Python 2
- Python Documentation
- Python Library
- Python Tutorial
- Python Tutor--for visualizing your code and how it executes
- Tutorials Point - execute your Python code online. Make sure you type in
python3rather tham just python in the terminal.
- Information on Python by Professor Lambert
- How To Think Python
In our lab, we are using the Linux operating system.
You should use the lab to do most of your work for this class. You can use the lab whenever a class isn't using it. However, if you must, you can access your Linux account remotely using SSH. Since you can always use the lab, we do not provide much support in your use of SSH.
See Remote Login.